Salary and Benefits
For Annual Salary information, please visit the VCU School of Medicine - Office of Graduate Medical Education.
- Three weeks plus five-day December or January holiday
- Dental (optional)
- Health (family plan optional)
- On-call meal stipend
- American College of Physicians membership
- MKSAP self-assessment program for board exam preparation
- Financial support for scholarly presentations at national meetings
- Large Web-based library and hospital-based resources including electronic journals, electronic texts, Cochrane Collaboration, M.D. consult and up-to-date
- Lab coats
- Subsidized parking
- Six hours tuition credit per semester for any VCU course
- Excellent day care facilities for infants and children
- Yearly in-training examination
For more information about program benefits, visit the VCU School of Medicine’s Office of Graduate Medical Education website.