News and Events
Here you will find information about the latest occurrences at the Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Internal Medicine, as well as activities for students and faculty.
Department of Internal Medicine Newsletter
Interdepartmental Cardiovascular & Kidney Research Series
Supported by the Dean’s Office and several Basic Science and Clinical Departments, this interdepartmental seminar series is launched to promote Excellence in Cardiovascular and Kidney Research.
- Charles Geyer Named Associate Director for Clinical Research (5/30/13)
- VCU Pauley Heart Center Receives $5 Million Gift for Research and Recruitment (2/27/13)
- VCU Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU Physicians Listed among Best Doctors in America® (2/22/13)
- VCU Massey Cancer Center and Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU First in Virginia to Receive Advanced Certification for Palliative Care (1/24/13)
- HCA Virginia and the VCU Pauley Heart Center Partner to Offer Continuum of Care to Heart Failure Patients (1/2/13)
- Medical Students Research Health Issues in Honduras (12/19/12)
- Viagra Drug Trio Improves Effectiveness of Cancer Treatment While Protecting the Heart (12/10/12)
- US News Ranks VCU Medical Center No. 1 in State and Metro Area (7/17/12)