Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship
Welcome to the VCU Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship Training Program website.
We are extremely proud of our fellows, our program, our institution, and our city. The VCU medical campus features state-of-the-art clinical, research, educational, and simulation facilities. But, what makes the VCU experience so rich and the learning climate optimal is the supportive, experienced faculty and the collegiality of the fellows. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about what VCU has to offer you educationally.
- Vision Statement
Fellows in the VCU Endocrinology and Metabolism Training Program are members of an academic medical community in which there is a commitment to learning the skills required for the practice of medicine while providing the highest quality medical care to a diverse patient population.
- To train fellows to become compassionate physicians capable of delivering the highest quality medical care to patients with Endocrine problems
- To create awareness of the daily challenges faced by patients with Endocrine disorders
- To create a collegial and supportive setting for intellectual growth
- To partner with our fellows in contributing to the science of medicine through mentorship, research opportunities and dissemination of information
- To utilize innovative training methods
- To promote lifelong learning in the context of a rapidly changing healthcare environment